Send direct mail more efficiently to people outside your church.
Track key contact information for anyone who isn’t a member or prospective member, but with whom you stay in touch. Use Special Mailings to communicate with area pastors, other churches and nonprofits, and media contacts. When you want to invite community members to special musical or outreach events, Special Mailings can help.
- Create, organize and manage unlimited group lists
- Save and reuse lists for future mailings and save time
- Add, delete, move, or copy names to multiple lists, making the management of lists flexible for the future
- Select whole lists, partial lists, or individuals with mail distribution
- Maintain any number of mailing lists on the system with an unlimited number of persons or groups on each list
- Add or delete records at any time
- Print lists for all groups, select groups, or individual groups
- Enter either a person’s name or organization’s name (A name or organization may be included in as many groups as needed but only has to be entered one time)
- Support delivery point bar coding, ZIP + 4, line of travel and carrier route coding