It's never been more important to know exactly who is volunteering, serving, working, and caring for your church family. That's why we have partnered with Verified First to provide your church with the most comprehensive background checks available. This service integrates seamlessly into Realm and makes it super simple to run thorough background checks on anyone in your church directory or whom you may be considering for your staff.
A quick look goes a long way.
- Get peace of mind knowing you can easily process robust background checks whenever needed.
- Gain confidence that you've taken steps to protect churchgoers.
- Significantly reduce the risk of potential offenders causing people harm.
- Produce results that are compliant with federal and local background screening laws.
- Avoid significant consequences of improperly staffing your church and volunteer positions.
Massive impact with minimal effort.
- Maintain the integrity of your ministry.
- Send background check requests to volunteers and applicants to complete.
- Never ask for or store sensitive information, like Social Security numbers.
Fully integrates into Realm and your daily routine.
- Maintain history of background checks in Realm.
- Search for cases where follow-up is needed, or when it's time for a renewal.
- Track the date background checks were processed.
Screen for critical information in the top worldwide databases.
- Social Security Numbers
- Nationwide criminal records
- Sex offender registries
- Alias searches, if requested
- Interpol, terrorist & FBI watch lists
- Education & employment verifications
- Driving records
- Credit check
- County-level records
- Death index
In partnership with:
Have Realm. And ready to get started.
How to set up your new, integrated background checks service in Realm:
1.Sign in using an administrative login.
2. Under the Admin menu, click "Manage Realm Account."
3. Click the "Additional Features" tab.
4. In the Background Checks section, click "Learn more."
5. Click "Sign up for background checks."
6. Complete provided application form.